It’s Not About Being Right, It’s About Shared Understanding
Share this episode on:
In today's episode of Agent's Influence, host Jason Cass interviews Tariq Valente, Head of Business Development at Surfly. Tariq helps businesses connect more profoundly with their clients. Expectations and a shared understanding are two components of a successful customer experience. Jason and Tariq talk about the evolution of customer experience and how insurance is evolving.
- Introduction of guest, Tariq Valente.
- Tariq says his success is built on luck and refined by skill
- How Surfly enables businesses to work more closely with their customers
- Why you need to find new ways and mediums to go beyond customers experience
- It is important to personalize the customer experience and set expectations
- Why expectations are a key part of the customer experience
- Customer service needs to move away from prevention and more to a proactive experience
- How insurance has evolved to what it is today
- Why customer experience is just foreplay
- How Artificial Intelligence (AI) plays a key role in customer experience
- Data, smart homes, cars, and doctor's use AI to make better decisions
- Why AI can help us make better decisions
- Common knowledge for one is not necessarily common knowledge for someone else
- The more we share different stories the more it erodes our trust
3 Key Points:
- Customer experience is an area many company dwell and dabble in on a daily basis.
- To succeed at customer experience, you need to find new ways to exceed customers expectations.
- If you are able to garner a shared understanding with customers, you can garner customer trust and create a successful customer experience.
- “Trust is the purest form of currency.” – Tariq Valente
- “Sherfly gives a companies a way to go beyond customers expectations.” –Tariq Valente
- “It is not about the right answer; it is about a shared understanding.” – Tariq Valente
- “Common knowledge for one is not necessarily common knowledge for someone else.” – Tariq Valente