Three Little Lies That Hide The Five Big Truths of Insurance
Share this episode on:
In today's episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass talks about the five truths of the insurance industry and the three lies that interfere with those truths. Learn how to filter your decision-making process properly to decrease poor choices and to strengthen your team.
- What are the truths of insurance?
- What are the lies in the industry?
- What are the filters Jason Cass uses to make sound decisions?
- Give your team hope by allowing them to make decisions.
- We need to set boundaries for our teams to make decisions within reason.
- Making decisions makes less stress for your team.
- You need to start with who you are as an agency.
- Learn to do more with less.
- 20% of your companies produce 80% of your revenue.
- The business that pays is the business that stays.
3 Key Points:
- The 5 Truths of Insurance: flexible schedule, financial freedom, being a community leader, becoming an empire builder, and a mentor.
- The 3 Lies that get in the way of the truths are: we are here to help people, the more companies we have the more people we can help and the money we can make, and the “lie of this and that.”
- The filter questions to make sound decisions are: Is it legal? Is it ethical? Is it in the best interest of the team? Does it make financial sense? Does it make financial sense to the agency?
- “Our biggest enemy is ourselves.” – Jason Cass
- “Your role is to make sure your team has the tools, processes, workflows, and technology to get their job done, by creating a customer experience, tailor-made to the client.” – Jason Cass
- “You always do what is right in business and you always do what is fair with your family and friends.” – Jason Cass